Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Backup/Restore Bookmarks Go Green

I tried the restore feature for the N9 the other day using the Nokia Link to bring back my phone stuff from two weeks ago. Everything seemed to work very well but the icons for all my internet bookmarks had a blank green squircle icon instead of the usual "preview" of the website.

To fix this, all you need to do is open up the bookmark and go to "ADD TO HOME SCREEN" once again. The preview of the website will appear once again and life can go on.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Adrian, I've got a similar problem. I tried your solution but it doesn't work. It's also a green squircle and says Spotify. I can't delete or activate it. Pretty sure it's not web bookmark.

    Do you or your readers know anything for this?
    Thanks and keep up the good work!

    Greeting,

    Bart

    ReplyDelete