- Bluetooth was no longer working, as I mentioned to many of you in my email lately.
- Pressing the lock button, the screen would discolour and give me a distorted image rather than dim to a standby screen.
- Calls were not connecting for some reason
- Battery was draining since my installation of PR 1.1 and someone was suggesting that a hard reset should fix the problem
So in one foul swoop, I went to SETTINGS -> RESET -> HARD RESET and entered my security code to give my phone the equivalent of a FORMAT C:\
What happens after a hard reset?
- Some applications are gone
- Bluetooth is working again
- No more discoloured screen problem when locking the phone
- Phone is running faster
- Not sure yet whether the battery draining problem is fixed.
Ovi store was not working properly but after I deleted my Nokia account and then signed in again, the ovi store worked. Hope this helps someone out there.